Monday 18 May 2015

Key Post 3




Key Post 3

With unit x coming to an end I can clearly say that I have really enjoy this year’s unit x. although throughout the unit I had felt many positive and some negative thoughts my experiences through this year’s unit x had been truly been unexpected.  Form this unit the one thing I have grown strong in is my confident. Confident was something that I have always been negative on however if I were to go into art and design teaching I mist definitely need to work on my confident. Which is exactly what this unit has helped me on my confident in talking in front of everyone and working in group sharing ideas has developed so much. A lot of my confident gained during my day in DACA till the end of my DACA workshop. DACA was an experience where I had discover what it is like when you are a teacher. I learnt the becoming a teacher comes with huge responsibility towards students and other faculty staff members, you have to have your very own stand throughout the years of teaching and developing to more experience. As I know DACA was mixed range of secondary and college students, through my week at DACA I was inspired from my own discovery on from how much I enjoyed working with secondary students more than college students. I believe the reason behind this is that I have always thought as secondary school student are more challenging and exciting to work with than college student. Through DACA I am definitely sure that college student have their own interest of how they would like they art to be where as secondary school students are all different age group which means to is the more range of students the more different creative art is produced.

From unit x I truly feel that I felt engaged in every workshop that I have participated was really useful to me and beneficial. However I feel that if I come to the workshop that I have missed I would have known more about educational students with disability more. This is because whilst I was in Daca I did feel the teacher concern over the student with disabilities. I guess this really important in teaching as a teacher should know what and how to handle student with disabilities, I truly feel that myself not being part of these workshop have made a effect on my unit x.

From the entire Unit x I feel that I have mostly achieved in my learning outcome from the unit x show case event and my favourite the micro teaching session. Although my micro teaching session outcome was with mixed reviews I am strongly to say that I have achieved the learning outcome through micro teaching. This session helped come across own how to deliver a workshop, what are my aim and learning outcomes are and most importantly how teaching a workshop would always be lessened planned and fully prepared. However I enjoyed the unit x show case event more the reason for this is because I thoroughly enjoyed all the hard work from all of the mmu students. Although we were two different groups the idea of sharing our ideas and voting on every discussion and decision we made having to combine our final outcome together for the event went really well and strong. Overall the show case event really well we got good feedback from what you think of unit x and y. If I were to do unit x again I would definitely be more organized in turning to all of the workshops and show development of my confident through expressing my though and ideas.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment