Sunday 19 April 2015

DACA: Week 2 :




DACA: Week 2

Tuesday Afternoon

 Tuesday Afternoon in Daca was one of my favourite as I really enjoyed working with year 7 student in textiles. Many of the mmu students were in Textiles. we were enough for each of us to have a student each and work with them it was almost like shadowing a student. the year 7 student were making sock puppets. I really loved working with them and also talking generally with them too I felt as its was easy to talk and interact with them from the Sixth Form and G.C.S.E students. I really loved working with one to one students in fact me and Mariam team up and worked with two students and help them through the sock puppets and using our skills also the students worked with us got really comfortable with Mariam and I in talks, they was asking question about college and university. My favourite part of the session was the teacher of the class got us envolved with all the student by telling each mmu student to take over the class and play a game or involve the class in to activities. Going back to the students Mariam and I told them to continue their sock puppets and expand in materials use more such a different fabrics and colours. Overall working with year 7 was great for me I loved the challenge working with them and my self using my textiles skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment