Sunday 12 April 2015

Educator: Welcome Week Part 1

Educator: Welcome Part 1

I have most definitely enjoyed the first week of Unit X. on my first day on unit x I was very nervous because of meeting new peoples and my tutor. however Clair
made it really easy for me she was so nice on introducing herself and them making the rest of the unit introducing one by one to the full unit. This exercise  was really useful as it gave me a chance to something about each member of unit x and for them to know me. This exercise was also useful as becoming a teacher you should always introduce yourself self to the students and staff members.  throughout my first day at unit x it was mainly on brief task on how to prepare a bounty workshop with our groups. I felt like on the first day a lot of information was given to us, maybe its probably cause we have to be in our  DACA placements for next week. overall my first day went ok  I am looking forward to new and exciting things to come on unit x.
I am most definitely hoping for unit x to be much more fun this year then my last years unit x.
 .

No comments:

Post a Comment