Wednesday 29 April 2015

MicroTeaching Session Plan and Delivery

Micro Teaching Delivery Workshop:

After Anna example of micro teaching, my aim was to present my own micro teaching of Mark Making to the Music.

Planning my Workshop:

  • Micro Teaching
  • Lesson Objective: Mark Making To The Music
Lesson Plan

Micro Teaching Session Aim:
  • Presentation PowerPoint:
  • Have all the students engaged in mark making to music with eyes closed and opened with music background.
  • Involved students to uses different materials and resources to mark make.
Lesson Objective:
  • Make the students understand what mark making is and how to express through music in mark making.
Resources:
  • Cardboard
  •  Card paper
  •  Coloured Paper
  •  Tracing Paper
  • Charcoal
  •  Paint Brushes
  •  Pallets
  •  Different Colours of Ink.
Music:
Micro Teaching Delivery:
  • I started my micro teaching session with my presenting my Expressing Yourself Through Mark Making presentation. Explaining to all the students what I feel mark making is and how I express my self through it. I also showed the students what mark making looks like when you have your eyes closed and open through music.
  • After my presentation I gave all the resources to everyone related to my session and clearly explained to all the student to think of a good happy memory and mark make to the music for 3 minutes, I did the same with the students to close they eyes this time and think of a sad memory and mark make to the music.
  • I think so far of micro teaching session went really well I was getting really comfortable with all the students. The only problem that I had was with music I feel that I could have worked better with the music more.
  • By the end of the micro teaching session all of the students had created really good outcome of mark making they had used the resources really well and experimented.
Micro Teaching Session Feedback:
I got mixed review from my session all of the student were happy with all the use of resources and the presentation. However during the mark making sessions most of the feedback the students felt like they was a lot going on with the background music and mark making with closed eyes. The students learned that it is harder to draw to the music. However they had enjoyed the session with ups and downs.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment